Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Blogger Dearest..... I am a WRETCHED Witch.... un-done!

Dad-n-law was hospitalized this weekend... his disease is rare...slow-acting...and keeps us guessing about about blood transfusions....


my oh... blog-hop...grandpa's need for blood....and goblins and wickedness....
  

well---the clock's a'tickin.... and I'm DEAD tired.... so here's my midnight post

my summer-to-fall front yard display is glorious as I pull off my garage -- headed for work each day......


 
Back to be-witchin'...she's pretty mad @ nightfall!
 
I was a happy signer-upper with the Blog Hop Hostesses....  Thanks a Million....  and do go by to visit my hop-buddies....
 
hmmmmmm  can't get my copy key to post......yucky..
 
 Tuesday, October 29th    got it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

visit my friends'''   oh so creative.....

 
Here is quiet, relatively slow-paced Oklahoma... expecially in my cul*de*sac of retired neighbors - - over the past years... kids still run and dress up with parents and knock on doors....
 
so whether I'm home or if I take the GOOD WITCH GLENDA.... to a church Hallowed event...  she is my little prit****teeeee (oh so pretty) 5 yr old!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sew blessed ~ my Friend . . .

They Told Us: Lymphoma 8-31-2009

They Told Us:  Lymphoma 8-31-2009

Zippers How-to

Copyright